Friday, April 27, 2012

Remodel Update

This is just a short and sweet demo update on the bedroom. It's coming along very slowly! Mainly because the best time to work is nap time and all the clanging and banging results in shorter naptimes...oh yeah and I'm a weakling so I can't do as much as my darling husband!

Paxton has gotten in on the fun with me and is quite the little helper!


When I saw this I thought the remodel might be on hold...I mean who could beat this wallpaper!:)



A good shot of the shambles! No turning back now!


Little helper man! Chopping away...yes in his dinosaur jammajams!That's how we roll! 'Fo Sho'


He was so serious about working. And so encouraging...'You're doing great Mom, I'm still winning but you're doing a good job!'


Timed out for a photo op! Coz that's also how we roll!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to have this done! Hoping Daddy gets some time to help us this weekend and next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment