Monday, November 5, 2012

3+2=5 Biermans that is!

So most of you know by now that the Bierman's are adding another babe to the mix in early May!! This is my primary reason for being so absent. It's been a rough couple of months for this mama! So here's the scoop on preggers here....we found out Labor Day weekend...I felt great for a couple of weeks..and then BAM sick! But like with every other pregnancy of mine, I finally learned 'the rules' of this baby which are as follows 1) Drink Orange Juice...LOTS of orange juice! 2) Wake up at 330 AM every single morning just to hang out...(and go potty and drink more OJ!) 3) Cravings galore!! And tears....but that's another story!

So the kiddos are just completely estatic about this! You should see the sweet grin P gets when he rubs my belly. Ahhh it's just too much! Lyla talks to baby every day...and yes I melt!

This coming weekend is the start of hunting season...which means family coming and us ladies will hopefully get so sew some, shop some and eat some! After working on mom's quilt, (I'm gonna turn her into a quilter one of these days!!!) I'm hoping to get a start on the cloth diapers! We have the supplies to do three...and I hope that they are easy enough so I don't change my mind about cloth diapering! Well anyways...I hope to have some photos to show you soon...of something. Coz this blog is getting boring...but energy is running low these days!

For the record Baby Bumble B is about the size of a lemon....and judging by my crazy hunger, growing every day! I have told the hubbs that in order to stay strong and not find out the gender next month...he will have to go to the appointment with me....because I'm really losing my resolve!

Ok well I'm off to get some housework done before Daddy and Brother get home!...see you SOON I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment